Under the direction of the Family Development Services Manager (‘Manager”), this position will be responsible for assisting Case Workers in managing client cases and records. Successful candidate must have knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment; record-keeping techniques; telephone techniques and etiquette; interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy. Must have ability to apply cultural sensitivity to Native American programs; maintain confidentiality; follow directions and instructions effectively; apply effective time management; apply and adhere to program standards, including related laws, codes, regulations, policies, and procedures; review and calculate basic mathematical problems accurately; operate a variety of office equipment including a fax machine, copier, computer, and assigned software; communicate effectively, both orally and written, in a professional manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalency certificate and two (2) years of clerical experience, preferably in the social/public service field.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS: To perform and to continue to be qualified for this position, the requirements listed below must be met at a time of hire or may be obtained within a specific amount of time depending on the position requirements. Costs for required certifications, licenses, and registration are to be covered by employee, unless offered by the Tribe.
- This position is required to drive and must maintain throughout employment a valid California Class C driver’s license and insurability under the Tribe’s vehicle insurance policy
- Requires regular contact with or control over Indian children and is therefore subject to the background investigative process to comply with P.L. 101-630
- Requires throughout employment maintaining a Mandated Reporting Certificate of Training
- Requires throughout employment maintaining a CPR/AED/First Aid Card or Certification
All positions require applicant be at least 18 years of age. Those selected for a position are subject to a background investigation, drug screening and possible participation in the DMV Pull Program. References will be checked.
Date Posted: 6/21/2022
Filing Deadline: 7/02/2022 at 5:00pm.
To learn more detailed information about the position duties and requirements, please contact Human Resources Department at (760)541-5216